Sunday, August 21, 2011

Saggin' is NOT swaggin'.

First off; can I please be real with you all? I'm not afraid to step on toes, because the truth is the truth whether YOU like it or NOT. 

I'd have to say that this generation of Teenagers is by far the most exposed generation... It's as if we can't cover up our bodies at all! I go to Wal*Mart and I feel like I see more crack than a nude beach!  I feel like my peers have NO self respect.

Dear Guys,
 Having your pants hanging to the middle of thighs, is NOT COOL.  I don't know the idiot who started that, but in what world is showing off your boxers anywhere NEAR the word "cool" or "swag".  (For all you older people out there "swag" is a new word for "cool" or "groovy" as you might say.)  I don't wanna see your undies, and neither does my mom. okay?  I mean,  if you're gonna buy clothes, please make them fit. FOR REAL.
OH, and listening to music that talks about gettin' high and sexing a girl all night, or going to pick up hoes and make them do "naughty" things is not cool.  ANY girl with ANY respect for herself, wouldn't put up with that. We are ladies. TREAT US LIKE IT.

Dear Girls,
   You probably completely agree with me on the "treat me like a lady" part. BUT; if you want to be treated like a lady. YOU HAVE TO BE A LADY.  You walk out dressed like a skank, guess how you're going to be treated? I don't want to see you at out in public with your boobs popping out of your shirt and your butt cheeks hanging out. "Don't wanna see it, then don't look at it" is what most of you think, but HOW DO YOU NOT noticed a person Half dressed? Sometimes, I just want to make you footies PJ's just to make sure your covered.   Then, Some of you get all mad when guys stare at you; well... Don't have everything hanging out. SELF RESPECT!

SAGGIN' ISN'T SWAGGIN.
RESPECT PEOPLE. AND YOURSELF

2 comments:

  1. bahaha I love it! Especially the "groovy" part. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good blogging! I read and tend to believe saggin started in the prisons, and is used to signify they are loookin for a date.

    ReplyDelete