Friday, August 3, 2012

Chick-Fil-A Christianity

Everyone knows about this uproar about Chick-Fil-A and what they said and blah blah blah...

These are my thoughts about it, may not measure to a hill of beans... But. I figured I would explain how I see the problem.

I agree that Marriage should be between a man and woman.  I believe that with all my heart.  Yet, I'm not going to hate you, shun you, or be bad to you just because you believe the opposite, or you are homosexual.   I have no right to judge you or your actions.  We live in America, with Freedom of Speech and Freedom of Religion.  Since we have freedom of speech, I don't understand why it was a big deal; they never rejected costumers that were homosexual...

Then August 1 was "Support Chick-Fil-A Day" or whatever.. Crowds and CROWDS of people showed to eat a tasty chicken Sandwich and waffle fries "All of the Sake of Standing up for God." 

WOAH. WATCH OUT. I BET GOD REALLY LOVED THAT SACRIFICE YOU MADE THERE.  Spending about five bucks on a meal, You really showed how much you love God by stuffing your face with food.

Sad things is, we wouldn't see even half those Christians  helping at a food bank or Homeless shelter..  Which is something Jesus would actually do.
I mean, I'm really glad that everyone "stuck together" and backed up Chick-Fil-A and everything.. But It's easy to back up Christianity when it doesn't require real sacrifice..

No comments:

Post a Comment